The South Korean Android leader has made their Galaxy K Zoom official. In other words, it’s the Galaxy S5 Zoom just like its predecessor Galaxy S4 Zoom but this time with a different naming approach. The Galaxy K Zoom comes with features for which it can be prefixed as the “SELFIE CAMERA”.
KEY HARDWARE FEATURES:
- 4.8” Super AMOLED Screen @ 1280X720
- Hexacore processor 1.3Ghz quad core +1.7 dual core
- 2 GB ram
- 8GB internal extendable up to 64 GB
- 4G LTE
- 2,430mAH battery
- 20.7 MP BSI CMOS lens
- 10X zoom
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Full HD 1080p Recording
- Xenon Flash
Available in Blue, Black & White Colors
KEY SOFTWARE FEATURES:
- 4.4 Kit Kat – out of the box
- Auto Focus & Auto Exposure Separation
- 5 Optimized Filter Settings
- Selfie Alarm – For efficient Selfies
- Object Tracking – For clearer shots of moving objects
The overall design has improved from its predecessor making it more tempting to own. At last the company has provided us with a device worth owning for its specs and the making it more easy to handle thereby giving Nokia Lumia 1020 a hard time in future!!
The only problem Samsung has been facing since the very launch of the Galaxy Camera is the no. of very few limited customers. Because when it comes to hardcore photography no one would shoot with it but rather a DSLR. If you visualize the customer segment it’s either few Crazy Tech Lover or the Reporters who need to immediately send the pics to head office after clicking (just visualizing!!!)
So if you wanna have photography + android + Touch Wiz features in one package Samsung Galaxy K Zoom is your piece of Cake!!!